Monday, October 6, 2014

25th Post!

So, I'm writing this post in advance, because it's giving me something to shoot for, but this is my 25th post, which will mean I'll have been at this for something like two months, consistently posting one blog post, one poem, and one story every week for eight weeks.  I probably won't even be a fraction of the way through my 365 days of posting, with eight poems, eight stories, and eight blog posts, and that is ok!  Past Lin is proud of you, future Lin, keep up the good work, even though it's hard and scary sometimes!

*~*~*~*~*

I expected to be somewhere different by this point in time, maybe more successful, I don't know.  I've certainly grown and changed a bit, and I've had a few personal revelations, but I dunno, I guess I feel like I don't deserve the praise my past self heaped on me, even though, logically, I know I do.  My brain's weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment