Monday, October 27, 2014

Commissions Are Open!

I'm opening up writing commissions.  It's basically going to be like art commissions, you pay me for what you want, I write something, and then I give it to you.  With your permission, I might also post it around, but that's up to you.

*~*~*

For $5, I will write you a haiku or a limerick with one word from you to define the content, anything from love, trees, and life, to Sherlock, Godoka, and Sourin:

Haiku
Five, seven, and five
This is what makes a haiku
Nothing more or less

Limerick
The syllables in this poem don't matter
Put in as many as you'd like to splatter
Voltaire used this format I think
For a rhyme I'll add in a sink
And examples do it no justice

*~*~*

For $10, I'll write you a short poem on the topic of your choice.

Example Here

And again, it can be about something abstract like love, social justicey, or it can be fandom stuff, too.

*~*~*

For $25, you'll get a longer story-style poem, or a ficlet.  Your poem can be fandom-related, and your ficlet can be a non-fandom piece, if you want.

Poem Example Here

Ficlet Example Here

*~*~*

Finally, for $50, you'll get a more in-depth story, with actual plot and direction, and it can be fandom or original, SFW, NSFW, whatever you like.

Fandom Example

Original Example

*~*~*

So, if you'd like to commission a piece from me, please email me at PFGurl4Life2005@yahoo.com, and we can get started

No comments:

Post a Comment